How to use the TissueAnalyzer:
- Start by selecting the species.
- Select the dataset of interest.
- Then your tissue of interest.
- Finally your pathway collection.
- Click on Apply to display the result table. The pathways in the table are sorted based on the median expression of the genes involved.
- If you click on the pathway name in the table, the pathway will be shown below the table and the active genes are highlighted in the pathway.
- If you click on the median value in the table, the bar plot of the pathway will be shown below the table.
- Generic pathways that are expressed in nearly all of the tissues (e.g >26 out of 32) are hidden by default but can be shown by selecting “Show generic pathways”